SPECIAL PROJECT CLEANING IN MINNEAPOLIS
ALSO SERVING ST. PAUL, ST. LOUIS PARK, AND PARTS OF GOLDEN VALLEY AND EDINA
Projects give me the opportunity to go to town. I love the chance to dig in and turn something really dirty into something bright and clean again.
Move outs/move ins: One of the most frequent requests I get for a special project is to clean a home that someone is moving out of or into. Here is the list of the standard items I clean during a move out, modified of course for each client’s needs. (Move ins are usually slightly less intensive.)
- Refrigerator: On the inside, I use a light cleaner or, if it’s not very dirty, just water with a special “dirt and germ gripping” cloth. I also clean the top and front.
- Oven: The inside of ovens is one of the few tasks where I find a more commercial cleaning product most effective. I also do the stovetop and front.
- Cabinets and drawers: Vacuuming and then a damp sponge usually does the job. I also get the outsides wiped down and degreased.
- Countertops: I wipe down and degrease.
- Sink area: I use cleanser and a general purpose cleaner.
- Floors: I vacuum and mop.
- Cabinets: I get the insides wiped down.
- Closets: I wipe the shelves and the floor.
- Tub and shower: I have a range of products that I use, depending on the degree of dirt.
- Sink and countertops: A moderate general cleaner typically does the job.
- Toilet: I’m sure to get any built-up rust or mineral deposits.
- Floors: vacuum and mop.
- Dust all cobwebs.
- Remove marks from walls.
- Clean vents.
- Clean marks on door frames and around knobs.
- Wipe down baseboards.
- Wipe window sills.
- Clean inside-facing surface of windows (optional).
- Clean out all built-in buffets and closet shelves.
- Vacuum and mop all floors.
Some of the other special projects I often do:
Basements: I do both finished and unfinished. I vacuum and mop floors, get cobwebs in rafters, dust or wipe surfaces down, etc.
Garages: I sweep and mop floors, dust, wipe down surfaces.
Renovation clean up: vacuuming, mopping, wiping surfaces, etc.
As an owner-operator, I have the flexibility to do many types of jobs, large and small. So whether you’re moving out of or into your home and need a thorough going over, have an oven that needs cleaning, a basement, garage or other one-time projects, let me know. I’d be glad to help you if I have the availability.